Friday, September 30th. This was the first official week working in pre-alpha stage, and it's taken a bit of time to adjust from being the "coder guy" to being an "artwork and audio" guy. Though I got off to a slower start, I'm happy with what I accomplished this week. Since I did very little actual coding, this blog post is going to look a little bit different!
My primary focus this week was items, so I'll go ahead and list the ones I worked on:
- Icons only: Spearstone, Iron, Glass, Poison, and Flame Arrows.
- Icons only: Spearstone, Iron, Glass, Poison, and Flame Bolts.
- Items: Common Stone, Spearstone, Riverrock, Palewood Log, Stillwood Log, Storgewood Log, Anthracite and Daylight Coal.
- Fixed Icons: Iron, Silver, and Gold Ingots.
- Items: Glass Bottle, Filled Bottle, Ruined Brew, Shriekhorn, Magnifying Glass, Realmfarer's Glass
- Item Only: Familiar Fragment, Ceramic Bank.
Fifty Alpha Sign-ups
I'm happy to announce that fifty people have signed up to play the alpha! Many months ago, I set this as a goal to achieve before the alpha was released. To my surprise, more people started signing up even without me tweeting about the alpha on Twitter, resulting in the goal being reached much earlier.
Thank you to everyone who talked about my game to other people, and shared/retweeted my content!