Greetings! Surprisingly, I didn't do much minor changes this week. Art has kept me busy! Here is the one change:
- A few performance tweaks to WavyFlora.cs.
Inner Temple Tiles:
- Flooring (brick with wood trim, pictured above)
- Wooden brick columns
- Wooden edge (second floor, pictured above)
- Wooden railing (second floor, pictured above)
- Pews (normal and broken versions)
- Walls (three variants)
- Shelves with books (three variants)
- Shelves with candles (two variants)
- Wooden trap door
- Palewood tree (more info below)
Other changes include improved rock color and wooden trim to the outer temple tiles.
- Randomness. Randomly selected stump, trunk, branches, and tree top textures, and randomly positioned branches.
- Coordinate-based Seed. Though the random variables are different per object, they will remained unchanged even after the map is reloaded.
- Falling Leaves. Leaves can be seen falling in the video above.
- Wind. All of the tree's elements (except stumps) are affected by the wind.
For now, they are merely eye candy. However, after PoE hits post-alpha, I'll almost immediately start work on resource collecting. This will allow the player to chop down trees, mine for ores, etc.