Hello! I'll skip the intro this time. Here's a list of minor code tweaks:
- Various improvements to flame renown. I've never spoken of this until now, and that's okay.
- Changed currently rested at monument particles from basic "Particle" class to "TrailParticle" class.
- Temporarily disabled access to the "Souls" UI.
This week I completed the third set of armor (Old Knight set). Now I only have two more sets to go, and then a few capes and cloaks.
I've been meaning to create my own program to track my work time, and here it is! There are a few features that separate it from the program I was using before:
- Infinite Counters. The other program had infinite countdown timers, but only one timer that counts up.
- Inactivity Tracking. If the mouse and keyboard are inactive for longer than thiry seconds, the timer below will count up. This is useful for those times when you forget to pause a timer and walk away.
- Reset/Delete All. Buttons to reset or delete all of the timers.
- Calculate Total (not pictured). A button that calculates the combined time of all timers.
It works surprisingly well, and only took seven hours to complete.